Burner Repair in Chicago, IL
Do you rely on a commercial boiler to heat the air and water in your Chicago building? Usually, everything runs smoothly, but if your burner system malfunctions, you’ll need to have it repaired quickly to limit business interruptions and to prevent a simple problem from getting any worse.
That’s where Murphy & Miller, Inc. comes in. We provide professional burner services to our customers in the Chicago area, including repair work when you need us most. If your burner is acting up, contact us any time of day or night, and we’ll diagnose and repair the problem as quickly as possible.
When to Schedule Burner Repair
It’s wise to keep an eye and an ear on your boiler room in case the equipment starts acting up. If you notice any of these signs of trouble, be sure to call Murphy & Miller right away to schedule the repair you need.
- Odd noises: You can expect to notice regular motor sounds, but if you hear a loud bang when the burner starts up, this could mean there is unburned fuel in the combustion chamber. If left unrepaired, you could end up with a messy and dangerous “puffback.”
- Unusual odors: A burning smell coming from the boiler room could mean you have a leak or flue gas spillage. Don’t ignore this or you could inadvertently put your building and employees at risk.
- Soot deposits: Inspect the chimney outside your building for soot deposits. You might also notice sooty fragments around the boiler itself. These suggest incomplete combustion and poor airflow, both of which need to be addressed for efficiency and safety’s sake.
- Lack of heat: Many issues can cause this symptom, including fuel leaks, which allow air to enter the system and lead to improper operation. Your safety could be compromised, and the equipment could be damaged if you permit fuel leaks to go unchecked.
- High operating costs: After years of running your boiler, you know how much it costs to keep your building warm in the winter. If you notice your bills climbing inexplicably, this could signal a problem with the burner or other components. The sooner you address the issue with a professional repair, the sooner you can bring your energy bills back under control.
Our Burner Repair Services
When the temperature drops outside and you rely more on your boiler than ever, count on Murphy & Miller for quality burner repair. Our timely services get your system back up and running quickly with results that improve future functionality and efficiency. If we assess your boiler and determine that you could benefit from a replacement burner, we’ll make this recommendation and perform the retrofit for you.
24-Hour Emergency Burner Repair
You don’t always discover a problem with your boiler during business hours. When a burner repair can’t wait, don’t fret—Murphy & Miller is here for you 24 hours a day to perform the service you need. We’ll make sure you’re not left with a dangerous operating situation, even if it’s the weekend or the middle of the night.
Call us right away at 1-312-427-8900 if you’re having a boiler emergency.
Schedule Burner Repair in Chicago
Now you know who to call the next time your burner shows signs of trouble. Murphy & Miller is a leading commercial boiler specialist in the Chicago area. With over 80 years of experience, it’s clear we know how to diagnose and repair heating system problems. Even after all this time, we continue to operate as a family-owned business that always prioritizes the needs of our customers.
The next time you require burner repair, please contact Murphy & Miller at 1-312-427-8900!