Improve Your Building’s Energy Efficiency Today
Is your commercial building performing as efficiently as you would like? If not, an energy management system is the key to gaining control over your property’s power consumption and automating certain functions to maximize efficiency.
Murphy & Miller installs energy management systems in Chicago commercial buildings as part of a set of comprehensive energy services. Now is your chance to learn more about what these systems do and how they could benefit you.
Could your business save more with a commercial energy management system? Call 1-312-427-8900 or contact us online to get started today!
What Is a Commercial Energy Management System?
An energy management system is a sophisticated method of monitoring and automating your building’s energy needs. It can address heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration systems (HVACR), lighting, fire suppression equipment, and security measures. It’s possible to install energy management systems in both residential and commercial applications.
All buildings feature some form of energy control system, but the technology Murphy & Miller installs is much more streamlined and automated with the ability to:
- Collect energy usage data
- Monitor equipment for maintenance needs
- Control HVACR and lighting schedules
- Identify trouble with security or life safety systems
All the information regarding these separate building processes and functions is received and controlled at a single operating station. This allows operators to make instantaneous decisions about the information they receive, such as lowering the temperature in unoccupied rooms, thus easing the task of optimizing building performance.
Are you overdue to schedule an energy audit or install a commercial energy management system for your building in Chicago? Call 1-312-427-8900 or contact us online today!
Benefits of Energy Management Systems
Commercial energy management systems allow you to manage your building’s energy needs quickly and intelligently, with considerable benefits:
- Reduce power consumption: Drive down building operating costs and reduce your overall impact on the environment with a carefully calibrated energy management system.
- Drive efficiency initiatives: When you know exactly where your energy dollars are going, you can more easily identify areas that require improvement.
- Provide a comfortable working environment: Energy management systems aim to strike the perfect balance between energy conservation and comfort in the workplace. With automated temperatures and lighting schedules, it’s easy to provide a comfortable place for your employees to work without sacrificing efficiency.
- Improve fire, security, and other life safety systems: When these functions are tied to your energy management system, they are easier to monitor and maintain for greater building safety.
- Ensure the building automation system is operating at peak performance: This reduces maintenance, operational, and equipment costs while balancing the comfort needs of your personnel.
- Reduce lifecycle costs for the best return on investment: Installing an energy management system requires an upfront investment. To make the most of it, you want a system that provides long-lasting performance and value. Even if you need to make upgrades later on, the system you install should easily adapt to the future needs of your building.
Commercial Energy Management Systems in Chicago
At Murphy & Miller, our goal is to help you run your business more efficiently, which is why we install energy management systems in commercial and industrial buildings throughout the Chicago area. We provide energy management services throughout Chicago, Cicero, and Gary, Indiana, including the neighboring areas of Springfield, Evanston, Elk Grove, Arlington Heights, Naperville, and Des Plaines.
Let us help you optimize your building’s performance as we draw on over 80 years of industry experience. To learn more about what energy management systems do, or to schedule services, please contact us today at 1-312-427-8900.