Commercial Furnace Maintenance in Chicago, IL
Your commercial furnace ran well last winter, keeping your building warm and comfortable for your employees, customers, and tenants. If you want your heating system to continue operating efficiently for years to come, give it the attention it needs with annual preventative maintenance. Murphy & Miller, Inc. offers this service for commercial and industrial buildings in the Greater Chicago area.
For commercial furnace maintenance in Chicago, please call us today at 1-312-427-8900.
What Does Commercial Furnace Maintenance Entail?
When you contact Murphy & Miller to tune up your commercial furnace, you can expect a certified, experienced heating technician to arrive at your business in uniform. The tasks performed during a maintenance visit are designed to improve the performance of your furnace while minimizing the disruption to your daily operations. Here’s what the visit may entail:
- Replacing the air filter
- Cleaning the equipment
- Checking the thermostat settings
- Conducting a safety inspection
- Tightening electrical connections
- Lubricating moving parts
- Balancing and straightening blower components
- Looking for ductwork obstructions or leaks and making repairs if necessary
Benefits of Commercial Furnace Maintenance
Your business keeps you busy, leaving you little time to worry about the condition of your commercial furnace. However, if you always wait until the equipment breaks down to have a professional look at it, you miss out on some important benefits, including:
- Lower operating costs: A clean, lubricated, and balanced furnace runs with greater efficiency, decreasing your heating bills in the process.
- Fewer inconvenient breakdowns: Our services decrease the chance of equipment failure to keep repair costs and business disruptions to a minimum.
- Longer lifespan: Replacing your commercial furnace is an inconvenient, costly undertaking that you want to delay for as long as possible. Routine maintenance keeps everything running smoothly, so the equipment lasts years longer.
- Safer operation: Leak inspections and safety tests give you peace of mind, knowing your industrial furnace doesn’t threaten the safety of your building occupants.
- Reduced energy waste and emissions: Strict air quality regulations in Chicago may be difficult to comply with. Routine furnace maintenance increases the efficiency of your heating equipment, reducing emissions and bolstering your compliance efforts.
Sign Up for an HVAC Maintenance Agreement
You can always schedule one-time commercial furnace maintenance with Murphy & Miller, but to take full advantage of the benefits outlined above, we encourage you to sign up for an HVAC maintenance agreement. We offer plans designed to help you save money and maximize the performance of your HVAC equipment.
If you sign up this year, rest assured that we’ll only renew your plan if you’re completely satisfied with the services you receive. There’s no risk, and you can cancel at any time. However, with our contract renewal rate of over 95%—a rarity in this industry—we’re confident you’ll enjoy the benefits of your membership.
Schedule Commercial Furnace Maintenance in Chicago
Murphy & Miller is proud to be a leader of the commercial HVAC service industry with over 80 years of experience to back us up. We emphasize customer service with our local approach to furnace maintenance. Whether you use our services only once or sign up for a maintenance agreement, we promise to deliver a job well done with your satisfaction guaranteed!
To schedule a tune-up for your commercial furnace, please contact Murphy & Miller today at 1-312-427-8900. We serve commercial and industrial businesses across Chicago.