Commercial Heating Maintenance in Chicago, IL
As a commercial or industrial building owner, it’s your responsibility to keep your heating equipment maintained and functioning safely. Murphy & Miller can deliver the services you require. We provide heating maintenance and inspections for the following industries in the Greater Chicago area:
- Central Plants
- Commercial Real Estate
- Data Centers
To schedule commercial heating maintenance services in Chicago, please contact Murphy & Miller at 1-312-427-8900 today.
What Happens During Commercial Heating Inspections & Tune-Ups?
Whether you heat your building with a furnace, boiler, or heat pump, Murphy & Miller can maintain your equipment. Here are some of the tasks you can expect when one of our experienced technicians performs commercial heating maintenance at your facility:
- Replace the filter: Adequate airflow and energy efficiency in a forced-air system relies heavily on having a clean filter. In addition to changing your filter during routine maintenance, we also encourage you to check your filter monthly and change it when it appears clogged.
- Clean the equipment: Professional cleaning helps heating equipment run better for increased efficiency.
- Check the thermostat: Proper calibration is essential for accurate heating performance and a comfortable interior.
- Check for obstructions: Blocked ductwork or exhaust pipes could be detrimental to heating system effectiveness and safety. We check for and remove any obstructions we find.
- Perform a safety inspection: This includes pinpointing gas line problems, carbon monoxide leaks, loose electrical connections, and more. Fixing safety issues ensures your heating system doesn’t endanger your customers or staff when it operates.
Why Maintenance Is Important for Commercial Heating Systems
You could neglect heating maintenance and wait until your system breaks down to have a technician come to your facility, but by making annual heating inspections a priority, here’s how you benefit:
- Lower heating bills: Clean, tight, and well-lubricated heating equipment runs more smoothly, costing you less to operate and benefiting your bottom line.
- Fewer untimely breakdowns: A malfunctioning heater could interrupt business operations. Fortunately, you can reduce the inconvenience and expense of heating repair by catching and fixing problems early with routine maintenance.
- Longer equipment lifespan: Commercial heating equipment is a substantial investment. A well-maintained unit lasts years longer than a neglected one, so you can put off system replacement for long-term savings.
- Safer system operation: Important safety checks give you peace of mind every time your industrial heating equipment powers on.
Trust Murphy & Miller for Commercial & Industrial Heating System Maintenance in Chicago
At Murphy & Miller, we’re proud to be a leader in the HVAC services industry. We have over 80 years of experience maintaining commercial heating equipment for our Chicago customers.
We offer excellent one-time services, but that’s not all. Our maintenance plans also offer ongoing benefits to help you save money and get more from your heating system. Consider signing up for a maintenance plan with us today! Our contract renewal rate is over 95%—an industry rarity.
Never ask “Where can I find a commercial heating contractor near me?” again! When you’re ready to schedule commercial heating maintenance in Chicago, or you want to learn more about our maintenance agreements, contact Murphy & Miller at 1-312-427-8900!
Our commercial HVAC company is based in Chicago and offers services throughout the areas of Arlington Heights, Bloomington, Chicago, Cicero, Des Plaines, East Chicago, East Peoria, Elk Grove Village, Evanston, Lansing, Naperville, North Chicago, Oak Lawn, Oak Park, Peoria, Rockford, Rosemont, and West Chicago, Illinois. We also service Gary, Indiana.