Burner Maintenance Services in Chicago, IL
Every winter, your commercial boiler becomes a vital component of ensuring a warm, comfortable building. Of course, at the heart of your boiler is the burner system, which requires special attention if you hope to keep your heating equipment operating flawlessly for years to come.
This is why the highly trained and experienced technicians at Murphy & Miller, Inc. provide professional burner services to our customers in the Chicago area, including routine maintenance. We maintain boiler burners of any age and design from all major brands, regardless of which fuel they operate on.
Contact us or call 312-427-8900 to schedule burner maintenance for your natural gas, oil, or coal boiler in Chicago!
Our Burner Maintenance Services
At Murphy & Miller, we’re problem solvers. We take pride in our ability to inspect your burner system thoroughly and diagnose any intricate problems we find along the way. With a few adjustments, we can set your boiler up for another winter of efficient performance.
Some of our burner maintenance services include:
- Inspecting and cleaning the heat exchanger, igniter, atomizer, electrodes, and other components
- Checking the pump pressure, vacuum readings, safety controls, and limits
- Measuring carbon dioxide levels and exhaust temperatures
- Tightening electrical connections
- Checking startup burner operation
- Minimizing air leakage to ensure optimal combustion
- Performing a combustion efficiency test and making follow-up adjustments as needed
Benefits of Burner Maintenance for Your Chicago Property
We recommend scheduling professional burner maintenance with Murphy & Miller if you want to enjoy the following benefits:
- Keep your boiler up and running: When you invest in a boiler, you want it to last. Routine maintenance ensures your burners and controls don’t become neglected, which helps them operate for many more years to come.
- Prevent breakdowns: Unexpected burner failure interrupts business operations, which can be inconvenient and costly. Maintenance allows technicians to find and correct problems early, so breakdowns rarely occur. If this does happen to you, however, we can assist with any repairs or installations if a new boiler is necessary.
- Maintain the highest level of efficiency: A tuned-up burner performs more smoothly for improved efficiency and lower operating costs.
- Reduce emissions: As regulations tighten, you might be concerned about the performance of your boiler. With routine burner maintenance, you can help ensure the system uses fuel more efficiently to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
- Improve the comfort level in your building: Regularly maintained burners operate the way they’re intended, which leads to more even temperatures and an overall more comfortable building interior.
- Ensure safe operation: By taking steps such as measuring carbon dioxide levels, performing safety checks, and tightening loose connections, you can rest assured that your burners are operating safely. Call 312-427-8900 or contact us to schedule commercial boiler services for your Chicago property today!
Join Our Chicago Commercial Boiler Maintenance Program
The burner is just one component of your boiler that requires preventative maintenance. Make sure you don’t fall behind on this important service by signing up for a boiler maintenance plan from Murphy & Miller. We’ll customize the terms of your agreement to ensure you only pay for the services you need.
We’re confident you’ll love your membership in our program because our maintenance contract renewal rate is over 95% — a rarity in this industry. Call us today to find out for yourself why our maintenance program is so well received.
Contact Murphy & Miller at 312-427-8900 today to join our commercial boiler maintenance program in Chicago!
Schedule Burner Maintenance in Chicago
Whether your primary goal is to reduce your boiler’s operating costs, control emissions for compliance purposes, or enjoy peace of mind, now could be the time to schedule burner maintenance with Murphy & Miller. We have been offering this crucial preventative service to our Chicago customers for 80 years. You’ll be hard-pressed to find another commercial HVACR company with the same impressive longevity and professionalism that we possess.
Our commercial HVAC company is based in Chicago and offers services throughout the areas of Arlington Heights, Bloomington, Chicago, Cicero, Des Plaines, East Chicago, East Peoria, Elk Grove Village, Evanston, Lansing, Naperville, North Chicago, Oak Lawn, Oak Park, Peoria, Rockford, Rosemont, and West Chicago, Illinois. We also service Gary, Indiana.
To arrange your next boiler burner maintenance visit, please contact Murphy & Miller at 312-427-8900 today!