The commercial HVAC industry’s demands are considerably more pressing than the residential market’s. For businesses, an HVAC breakdown can diminish manufacturing standards, cause expensive stock losses, and reduce worker productivity. Your system needs a technical service provider who can meet those demanding requirements. At Murphy and Miller, Inc, we understand the demands of the commercial industry. We offer our maintenance services throughout Oak Lawn and the surrounding regions.
We treat all our clients like family because service excellence is as crucial as technical ability. We opened our doors in 1936, so we have almost a century of skill and experience behind us.
Reliable Commercial HVAC Maintenance
The single best way to avoid HVAC system failures is to keep up with routine maintenance. You can always schedule one-time visits, but it’s easy to forget or put off service when you have a hectic business to run!
We recommend signing up for a Murphy & Miller commercial HVAC cooling and heating maintenance plan. We tailor the terms of your agreement to meet the needs of your commercial/industrial HVAC system. This commercial HVAC service agreement includes a thorough system inspection followed by careful maintenance to put every component in top operating condition.
Our customers are so pleased with the results of their commercial maintenance agreements that our annual maintenance contract renewal rate is over 95% — an industry rarity! Remember, having a regular inspection/maintenance schedule minimizes the possibility of unexpected HVAC or refrigeration equipment failures and improves system efficiency for lower operating costs.
Expert Emergency Commercial HVAC Repair
Sometimes, equipment breakdowns are unavoidable, even with consistent maintenance. When a system failure occurs at a critical time, you may not have the luxury of setting an appointment a few days from now. You need to get the system back online fast!
If you need emergency commercial HVAC repair, our friendly dispatchers are available 24/7, so don’t hesitate to call us at 312-427-8900 night or day, weekend, or holiday for immediate service in Oak Lawn, Chicago. Or contact us online!
Industries We Serve
We provide commercial HVAC service and building maintenance for a variety of markets in the Greater Chicago area. These include:
- Central plants: Our experienced personnel can help maximize the output of your systems and create a comfortable environment for your employees and customers.
- Commercial real estate: When you schedule routine HVAC services and repairs with Murphy & Miller, we assign a dedicated technician to your location to guarantee familiarity with your system for the best results.
- Data centers: From small server closets to robust data centers, we provide the services you need to ensure the performance and longevity of your equipment.
- Education facilities: Schools should have a comfortable interior to facilitate a productive learning environment. Our HVAC maintenance and repair services ensure this is the case at your school.
- Healthcare facilities: Your HVAC equipment should work as hard as your staff to ensure patient comfort. Our services can help contribute to positive clinical outcomes.
- Industrial buildings: When your goal is to make the work environment safer for your employees while saving on utility costs, our services can help.
- Retail properties: We work closely with you to provide the best HVAC service possible for your retail location.
- Specialty properties: From ice skating rinks to greenhouses to aquariums, we serve all sorts of specialty commercial industries.
Why Choose Murphy and Miller?
At Murphy and Miller, your satisfaction isn’t enough. We always strive to supersede your expectations through exceptional precision, transparency, and coverage. Our warranty guarantees all our installations and maintenance, so you’ll always have peace of mind. We promise to reduce energy usage and improve your system’s life span. Our targeted approach to maintenance will keep your system running at the lowest possible cost.
Start your commercial HVAC journey by calling us at 312-427-8900 or contacting us online.
Commercial HVAC Maintenance FAQs
How often should commercial HVAC be serviced?
As a rule of thumb, HVAC systems should be serviced annually, but commercial units are better off with two, particularly if you’re running a system beyond its capacity. If your climate is prone to extremes, biannual services are suggested.
What is commercial HVAC preventive maintenance?
Preventative maintenance is targeted at keeping your system running without unexpected disruptions. This way, you don’t need to worry about unexpected repairs. Your system will keep chugging along without gas leaks, filter clogs, or over-cycling.
What are the four phases of planned maintenance HVAC?
Planned maintenance includes corrective, preventive, risk-based, and predictive maintenance. It’s the most efficient way to keep your climate control in top form. As the name suggests, corrective maintenance only addresses problems when they occur. It’s ideal for non-critical systems. Risk-based maintenance improves affordability by mitigating only high risks, while predictive maintenance uses IoT data to determine your service checklist.