Emergency Commercial Refrigeration Repair in Chicago
Has your commercial freezer stopped working? When the repair can’t wait for regular business hours, turn to Murphy & Miller for 24-hour emergency refrigeration repair. We’ll dispatch a knowledgeable HVACR technician to your Chicago-area business without delay. Whether you work in the food, retail, or pharmaceutical industry, our fast, effective repair services will get your refrigeration system operating again as quickly as possible.
Call us right away at (312) 427-8900 or request an emergency repair online.
Commercial Refrigeration Repair
The HVACR professionals at Murphy & Miller have diagnosed and repaired breakdowns of all kinds, including but not limited to:
- Constantly running motor: If your refrigeration system never seems to shut off, a refrigerant leak or other issue could be to blame.
- Ice buildup: Ice on the air vent or frost on the shelves may signal that the evaporator coil is not working properly and needs to be repaired.
- Clogged drain line: Watch out for algae and other obstructions in the drain line, which can cause the drain pan to overflow.
- Loss of power: If your freezer shuts down unexpectedly, always check for a tripped breaker or blown fuse first. If that doesn’t fix the problem, a wiring issue or faulty control board could be to blame.
- Damaged door seals: Keep an eye on the gaskets around your commercial freezer doors. Cold air will leak out if they get damaged, causing temperature fluctuations and increasing your operating costs.
- Inconsistent temperatures: To help preserve your inventory, never ignore temperature variations inside your freezer.
- Strange odors: Whether caused by inventory spoilage, refrigerant leaks, or other causes, an odd smell inside your commercial chiller is always worth investigating.
Give us a call at (312) 427-8900 if you experience any of these problems with your commercial refrigeration system.
What Constitutes an Emergency?
You know you’re having a refrigeration emergency when a mission-critical refrigerator or freezer malfunctions. The situation is especially dire if you don’t have the option to transfer inventory to another cooler. Routine repairs and maintenance can be scheduled days or even weeks in advance, but an emergency repair needs to happen immediately. This is true even if the equipment breaks down on the weekend or in the middle of the night.
If a walk-in freezer or other commercial refrigeration system is left unrepaired for too long, the resulting inventory loss and disruptions to your business operations can be incredibly costly. That’s why you shouldn’t risk waiting until the next morning if your freezer breaks down overnight — have the equipment repaired right away to prevent unnecessary losses!
If your commercial refrigeration system has broken down, contact Murphy & Miller without delay to request the repair you need.
Why Choose Murphy & Miller for Commercial HVACR in the Chicago Area?
At Murphy & Miller, we have over 85 years of experience keeping Chicago businesses up and running with exceptional HVACR services. When your inventory is on the line, you can trust our team to diagnose and fix the root of the problem with long-term results. Our services are available 24 hours a day to help protect your inventory and keep your doors open.
To schedule emergency refrigeration repair in the Chicago area, please contact Murphy & Miller at (312) 427-8900.