Commercial Indoor Air Quality Services in Chicago
Polluted, smelly, and stuffy air can create serious problems for you, your employees, and others who visit your building. Murphy & Miller helps companies throughout the Chicago area find indoor air quality solutions to ensure every breath taken is clean and healthy. Whether you have a facility tackling tasks that make the air unclean or simply want to reduce allergens and contaminants in the air to protect your crew, we will help you with a variety of indoor air quality solutions.
Indoor air quality is vital to the success of your business. Invest in it with the help of Murphy & Miller. Contact our team or call us at (312) 427-8900.
The Importance of Safe Indoor Air Quality
In Chicago, indoor air quality is vital to a successful and thriving business. Here are some reasons why it is so important.
- Health and Wellness – Indoor air quality can hurt the health and wellness of the people inside your property. Headaches, dizziness, nausea, fatigue, and respiratory concerns can all occur due to poor indoor air quality.
- Increased Productivity – When people inside your property don’t feel well, they don’t work well. Eliminate indoor air problems and the health concerns they create, and start enjoying better productivity.
- Commercial and Industrial Processes – Some commercial and industrial processes demand clean air to avoid contamination. Healthy indoor air quality keeps particles and microorganisms out of these processes so your end results are what they should be.
Call (312) 427-8900 or reach out online to learn more about Murphy & Miller’s commercial indoor air quality services.
Indoor Air Quality Solutions in Chicago
Murphy & Miller uses many different solutions to keep the indoor air quality in your facility as high as possible. Our indoor air quality solutions include:
- Commercial Air Filtration – Our high-efficiency particulate arrestance (HEPA) filters capture airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns, helping keep even cleanrooms cleaner.
- Commercial Ventilation – Fresh air is a big component of indoor air quality, and we will help you assess your facility’s ventilation to ensure it is sufficient.
- UV Lighting Systems – UV lighting can inactivate mold, viruses, and bacteria.
- Commercial Air Purification – Air purification systems remove particles, chemicals, and gases from the air using a variety of techniques.
To find the right indoor air purification and indoor air quality systems, reach out to Murphy & Miller today.
Schedule Commercial Indoor Air Quality Services in Chicago Today
Fresh indoor air will make your business more productive and help your customers and employees enjoy better health. Our commercial HVAC technicians can make it happen. Since 1936, we’ve been helping businesses take control over their indoor air quality, and we are ready to assist you.
Reach out to Murphy & Miller at (312) 427-8900 or contact us online to schedule indoor air quality services for your Chicago area business.
Commercial Indoor Air Quality FAQ
Here are some common questions and answers from the team at Murphy & Miller.
How can I know if my building has indoor air quality problems?
If you are noticing problems with illness and allergies from your team members, you may have indoor air quality problems. You can also schedule indoor air quality testing to see where problems may lie.
What are the most common indoor air pollutants?
Indoor air quality problems often come from mold and bacteria. Dangerous chemicals and gases, like asbestos, carbon monoxide, nitrogen dioxide, and radon, can also cause problems.
Can poor indoor air quality make people sick?
Yes, high air pollution levels can cause respiratory and cardiovascular health problems. It can also lead to headaches and vertigo.