HVAC Services for School Buildings
Chicago HVACR Services for Educational Facilities
At Murphy & Miller, Inc. we understand how volatile the weather is here in Chicago. From combating blistering summer temperatures to warding off ice-cold winter winds, we know your students’ comfort is important. That’s why we offer HVAC services to universities and public schools across Chicago. Does your school need AC or heating in the gym? Do you need to tune up your school’s heating system before winter? We can help you with all your commercial HVACR needs, winter or summer!
Call us today at 1-312-427-8900 to schedule a consultation for your school building’s HVAC service.
Installing & Repairing HVACR Systems in School Buildings
We make it our priority to ensure your classrooms remain safe and comfortable. To do this, we first check that your HVAC equipment is installed correctly. Then, we work within your budget to ensure the system is operating at its peak capability.
For your peace of mind, all Murphy & Miller personnel have completed the following safety training:
- OSHA 10-Hour Certification
- Aerial Lift Training
- Certificate of CFC Qualification (Universal)
- Puron Certification
- Tested and Trained in Procedures Involving Confined Spaces
- Qualified Crane Signal Person and Qualified Rigger
- NFPA 70E Arc Flash Protection Training
- Fall Protections Training
- Asbestos Awareness Training
- Mold Response / Water Intrusion Management
- Lockout / Tagout Training
- Hazard Communication Program (HAZCOM 2013)
- City of Chicago Scaffold Training
- Assured Grounding / GFCI Program
Maintain Your School Facility’s HVAC Equipment
We believe your heating and cooling system should work as hard as your teachers and staff to ensure a productive learning environment at your school. Keeping your equipment up and running without interruption requires routine maintenance. Regular tune-ups help your furnaces, boilers, chillers, and air conditioners operate more efficiently, break down less often, and last years longer.
Our maintenance and installation services include:
- Custom ductwork
- School gym HVAC installation and maintenance
- Cafeteria HVAC installation and maintenance
- Classroom heating and cooling systems
- And more!
It’s easy to remember your system’s maintenance requirements when you sign up for a maintenance and inspection contract from Murphy & Miller. We tailor the terms of your agreement to meet your school’s needs. Our clients are so pleased with the services we provide that our contract renewal rate is over 95%—an industry rarity.
Lower Your School’s Operating Costs
Many schools spend more on energy than on new books and computers each year. You can lower your costs without diminishing student and teacher comfort with the help of our comprehensive energy services. We offer:
- Energy audits to identify school building performance problems
- Tips to eliminate performance problems
- ROI calculations to help you choose the most cost-effective improvements for your educational facility
- Optimizations for your school building, which may include updating equipment parts, replacing the ductwork, or implementing an HVAC energy management system
Once we’ve helped you optimize your campus’s HVAC system, we’ll assist you in finding the energy rebates you qualify for, lowering your operating costs even more!
Call Murphy & Miller to Schedule School Building HVAC Services in Chicago
With over 80 years of experience, we’ve become experts at servicing education facilities’ HVAC systems. Let our experienced team help you maximize system performance for better safety, comfort, and energy efficiency. To get started, contact Murphy & Miller today!