HVACR Services for Central Plants
Commercial buildings are among the largest energy consumers worldwide. Within these buildings, the HVAC equipment consumes more energy than any other system. To keep costs down and efficiency up, many commercial sites with multiple buildings utilize a central plant, which generates steam, heated water, and chilled water for the entire campus.
Are you getting the most out of your central plant? If you’re looking to improve safety, reliability, and efficiency, let Murphy & Miller help. We’ve been in the HVACR business for over 80 years, and in our time, we’ve become central plant equipment experts. Whether your Chicago facility contains 100-ton boilers or 1,500-ton chillers, we can build, install, and service your systems!
Make Your Central Plant Safer & More Comfortable
One of our primary focuses is to work within your budget to create a safe, comfortable environment for your employees and customers. We help ensure your equipment is installed correctly and operating at its peak so all the buildings on campus benefit. For your peace of mind, all Murphy & Miller personnel have completed the following safety training:
- OSHA 10 Hour Certification
- Aerial Lift Training
- Certificate of CFC Qualification (Universal)
- Puron Certification
- Tested & Trained in Procedures Involving Confined Spaces
- Qualified Crane Signal Person and Qualified Rigger
- NFPA 70E Arc Flash Protection Training
- Fall Protections Training
- Asbestos Awareness Training
- Mold Response / Water Intrusion Management
- Lockout / Tagout Training
- Hazard Communication Program (HAZCOM 2013)
- City of Chicago Scaffold Training
- Assured Grounding / GFCI Program
Maintain the Equipment in Your Central Plant
Nothing is better for preventing breakdowns and malfunctions than preventative maintenance. At Murphy & Miller, we specialize in maintaining central plant equipment to help it run smoothly, break down less frequently, and last years longer.
To ease the stress of maintaining your central plant’s HVAC systems, we encourage you sign up for a maintenance and inspection contract. We tailor the terms of your agreement to meet your needs. Our clients are so pleased with the services we provide that our contract renewal rate is over 95% – an industry rarity.
Lower the Operating Costs of Your Central Plant
To keep your systems at optimal performance, Murphy & Miller’s trained technicians will work closely with your building engineer or property manager to compile a list of items to be routinely checked and updated. We offer comprehensive energy services to ensure your central plant performs up to your expectations. This includes:
- An energy audit to identify building performance problems
- Tips to eliminate performance problems
- ROI calculations to help you choose the most cost-effective improvements
- Performance optimizations, which may include installing new parts, replacing the ductwork, or implementing an HVAC energy management system
To lower your operating costs even more, we’ll help you find the Energy Rebates you qualify for once you optimize your central plant’s HVAC systems.
Choose Murphy & Miller for Central Plant HVAC Services in Chicago
Let our experienced personnel help you maximize the output of your current systems for better safety, comfort, and energy efficiency. To get started, please contact Murphy & Miller today.