Whether you own a convenience store, restaurant, supermarket, or other commercial space where refrigeration is used, the time will come when you’ll need professional repairs. Handling refrigerants and repairing refrigerator parts and units is a job best left to the experts. Thankfully, Peoria business owners can rely on Murphy & Miller for all their refrigeration repair needs.
Murphy & Miller provides Peoria’s business owners with the repair services they need to restore refrigeration in their commercial buildings. Our team is equipped with the finest tools and techniques to provide you with fast, efficient repair services when you need them most. Find out more about our commercial refrigeration repair services by contacting our team.
Signs Your Peoria Business Needs Refrigeration Repair
Commercial refrigerators provide businesses with a powerful way to keep large amounts of food and beverage items fresh for consumers. When your commercial refrigerator is in need of repairs, it will let you know with one (or a few) of the following signs:
- Spoiled Goods: If you notice your food and beverages are spoiling prior to the listed expiration date, it’s a sign your refrigeration system is on the fritz.
- Persistent Leaks: When refrigerators are overheating, overworked, or experiencing electrical malfunctions, they can leak as refrigerated goods thaw and water overflows.
- Damaged Seals: Even the smallest crack in your refrigerator’s door seal can allow cold air to leak out, causing your refrigerator to work harder than it should.
- Increasing Energy Costs: When your refrigerator works harder than it needs to, it means it’s not operating as efficiently as it could, resulting in much higher energy costs for your business.
- Exterior Ice: Ice buildup on the outside of your refrigerator is a big indication that something isn’t working right and needs repair.
In addition, if you’ve experienced increased repair requests or have a system that’s older than 15 years, it may be time for a full replacement rather than further repairs. Find out if our commercial refrigeration repair services are right for your Peoria business by contacting Murphy & Miller today!
Peoria-Area Refrigeration Repairs by Murphy & Miller
At Murphy & Miller, we are committed to providing your commercial building with the repair services it needs to stay open and operable all year long. Through our commercial refrigeration repairs, we’ll ensure your refrigerators are back in working condition in no time. And if your system needs a full upgrade, our team can make an expert recommendation to outfit your commercial building with the refrigeration solutions it needs.
24/7 Emergency Repairs in Peoria
Our team understands that repair needs can pop up at any time. That’s why we provide Peoria’s business owners with 24/7 emergency refrigeration repair services. So, if your refrigeration system is failing to keep anything cool, don’t hesitate to call us! We’re available weekends, holidays, and in the middle of the night for your convenience.
Some issues may not need immediate attention, while others definitely classify as an emergency. The following signs are indicators that you may need repairs ASAP:
- The motor is running constantly
- The compressor or evaporator is overheating
- Electrical outlets are sparking
- A large leak
- An oily layer is underneath your unit
No matter what time of day or night it may be, get the professional service you deserve by contacting the team at Murphy & Miller for all your repair needs.
Murphy & Miller for Peoria’s Commercial Refrigeration Repairs
If your business’s refrigerator needs repair, trust the professional team at Murphy & Miller to get the job done right. Providing 24/7 emergency repair services from a team of the region’s top-rated professionals, we’ll ensure your system works exactly as it should in no time.
Contact Murphy & Miller online to schedule your commercial refrigeration repair services!